October 7 – 18, 2019
$4900 USD double occupancy, standard room
$5450 USD private occupancy, standard room
Not sure if this trip is for you?
I suggest you make an appointment to chat with Angela HERE.
To join us:
Choose your room type, then place your non-refundable deposit of $500 USD below.
Choose to pay in full or monthly options (all payments must be paid in full before October 5, 2019)
Feel like you need some extra private time to dig into YOU?
Talk to me about staying an extra day or two with me – we can do deep-dive VIP day in Peru and you will leave with a plan and all your questions answered! This is an extra charge and is based on VIP day costs.
- Pre-trip preparation Class
- Accommodations based on double/single occupancy 12 days/11 nights
- All meals including breakfasts (11), lunches (12) and dinners (12) will be included
- All domestic flights in Peru
- All boat and trains transfers are included
- Entrance fees to any archaeological sites and museums we visit together in Peru with our guide
- Ruben & Oscar our tour guide’s who stays with us the entire time
- All tips including meals, bus drivers, boat drivers, guides, hotel staff
What’s not included:
- Your round trip airfare to Peru
- Meals while you travel to and from Peru
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, extra spa services, laundry, drinks with meals and water
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
Choose your room:
Our amazing home away from home in Peru.
Private/single standard room
Double standard room
Place your Deposit and choose a payment plan.
Cost: Early bird prices by July 1, 2019 – After July 1, 2019 price increases $200
(must be paid in full before October 7.)
$4,900 paid in full
For this trip: Any cancellation will result in a total loss of the $500 USD deposit. Any cancellation made after August 1, 2019 will result in a 50% loss of the trip price. Any cancellation made after October 1, 2019 will result in a total loss of funds. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your deposit is refunded in full). Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans.
©2018 Angela Blaha | All Rights Reserved.