As a psychologist and certified coach, she has mentored clients, for decades, into transforming their thoughts, feelings and emotions, to create new beliefs; helping them to fulfill their dreams and desires. Her unique healing methods help to decrease stress, clear karma and past life connections, by strengthening your personal power and energy essence. The outcome of Angela’s work is blissfully life altering.
With over two decades of helping people make positive life changes, Angela is a transformational teacher, speaker and author. She is passionate about helping people overcome obstacles through their life journey. In her book, Show Me: How to Remember Your Power Through Self-love and Forgiveness, Angela provides free “Show Me” meditations that walk people through the process, step-by-step. She is a popular speaker and is interviewed frequently on a variety of radio shows, expos and conferences, sharing her messages of personal power.
Angela has been on Travel Channel’s, The Dead Files Revisited. Is a host on VoiceAmerica Radio with her own show called, Conscious Conversations. Has been a featured speaker for Edge Life Holistic Fair and continues to speak all over the country.
Education & Certifications
- Primordial Sound Meditation Instructor, Chopra Center PSM Teacher: April 2014
- Studied with The Foundation for Shamanic Studies
- International Coach, International Coaching Federation (ICF), ACC certified Coach: January, 2014
- Level III Masters Akashic Records Practitioner, Sheer Tranquility: November 2013
- Level II Akashic Records Practitioner, Sheer Tranquility: September 2013
- Level I Akashic Records Practitioner, Sheer Tranquility: August2013
- Certified Wellness Coach, Mentor Coach: August 2013
- Hypnotist, National Guild of Hypnotherapy: May 2012
- Reiki Master, The International Center for Reiki Training: November 2012
- First & Second degree Reiki, Usui Reiki Ryoho: November 2011
- Masters of Arts in Psychology & Counseling in education, University of South Dakota: August 2003
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology, Dakota Wesleyan University: August 1993
Contact Angela by phone at: 605-491-4037 or use the e-mail form below: