St. Patrick’s Ireland Tour
Join me for a journey across the Emerald Isle!
the mystical, soul stirring memory of the healing powers of Mother Earth and nature.
St. Patrick’s Day in Ireland with festival and parade.
Welcome ‘Meet & Greet Social’ and ‘Farewell Gathering’ on the final night
Inisfallen Island and Ross Castle
Bunratty Castle Medieval Banquet Dinner with Mead and show
Inisfallen Island traditional boat adventure tour
Grange Lois Stone Circle, Wedge Tomb & Lough Gur.
Cliffs of Mohar & admission to the Informative Center, Clonmacnoise ancient monastic site
Hill of Uisneach Guided tour
Time in the heart of Galway’s famous Quay St. Evening of Music in Galway or Celtic Fire Ceremony
Celtic Spiral Ceremony with Maria O’Farrell Carr in Killarney
Poulnabrone Megalithic Dolmen, The Burren wilderness, Thatch Cottages, Famine walls & Houses.
Muckross Abbey, Torc Waterfall, Glendalough Monasteries, Round Tower, Celtic High Crosses
Crystal Forest with special Irish vibrational healer Jane Donald.
Live Irish music most nights and evening shows, Jack Healy’s Piano Show and late night ‘Lock-in’s’
Included in your Ireland Land Tour Package:
- 9 nights’ accommodation in Ireland. Tea/coffee in rooms, toiletries, towels, TV, WI-FI, Iron and ensuites.
- 8 full Irish breakfasts ( 9 if staying extra day)
- 2 nights hotel in Bray, Co. Wicklow (Near Dublin) with full Irish breakfast Hotel Spa, hot tub and pool.
- 2 nights hotel in Co. Galway with full Irish breakfast.
- 1 night hotel in Bunratty Castle Hotel, Co. Clare with full Irish breakfast.
- 4 nights hotel in Killarney, Co. Kerry with full Irish breakfast.
- Vat, taxes, tolls and Credit card fees and exchange rate fees are all included.
NOTE: Only 3 single rooms are still available and are First booked – First served. Single supplement applies.
- Return flights to Dublin and a single flight from Kerry to Dublin. For booking group flights and insurance please contact Allayne@bankstravel.com
- Aircoach Dublin Airport to Bray Hotel 13€. Group taxi from hotel to Kerry Airport or bus.
- Lunch is not included as we usually pick up some sandwiches or fruit along our travels. €5. This allows us to spend the time we want at sacred sites or attractions, have a picnic etc. without having to rush to be on time for a sit-down group lunch booking.
- Dinner is not included as we will explore different place to eat. There are many affordable places to eat. €10 to €14. Ireland has a wide selection of evening meals and accommodates to all dietary requirements such as Gluten-free, Dairy free, allergies, vegan or vegetarian.
- Cancellation, medical insurance (available thru Banks travel)
- Donation box at stone circles €2.
- Boatman tip. Bus driver tip (min. €5+ a day X 5 days). Restaurants 10%+ and bar tips are welcome by ‘Keep the change’ or a tip.
- Passport and Visas. Passports must be valid for 6 months from your return date. No Irish visitor visa is needed for US, CAN, EU citizens.
- It is highly recommend that you have cancellation, medical and travel insurance for all international Travel.
(Please note that extra options bookings must be pre-booked and paid in euros cash in Ireland)
- Dublin Cultural Walking Tour. 11:30am with Irish Guide Rosie. €20 euros (Est: $24 USD ) (Note: check-in 3pm so hotel will storage your luggage for you)
- Celtic Wisdom Workshop 11am with Maria. €50 euros
- Jarveys Pony & Trap Tour of Killarney National Park. €15 euros (Est. $18 USD) If you love some fun and beautiful scenery…? Well the Jarvey driver will have you laughing for the hour, while he shares with your group the history of the Park and the old traditional ways of a life as a Jarvey. St. Patrick’s day Treat before the Parade.
- Irish Whiskey & Chocolate Experience 7pm – €30 euros (Est. $35 USD) Sample four Irish whiskeys along with some delicious homemade Irish Chocolate. At the end of the hour you will have experienced: Welcome whiskey sample, Sensory perception quiz, Tips on food & whiskey pairing, Compare and contrast four lovely Irish whiskeys with four chocolates and a free crystal tasting glass to bring back as an memento.
- Gaelic Roots Irish Dance Show 8pm – Farewell group event in Killarney – €30 euros (Est. $35 USD). This is the one event that Maria and all our previous guests highly recommend. Come back full of joy after the show. It is a professional show with Ireland’s top Irish dancers and singers. Not to be missed.
You’re ready to change your life.
You know it’s time to raise your vibration.
You’re ready to take your
spirituality to another level.
You’re ready to heal and fully
activate the divine within you.
You crave a powerful sense ofwell-being.
You’re ready to experience magic that doesn’t
seem possible outside of fairy-tales.
You’re prepared to truly feel
alive in a way you never have before.
October 18, 2018
October 19, 2018
Travel to Cusco, have lunch and then on to Urabamb to rest and set intentions for pilgrimage –Hotel Iorana Urubamba
October 20, 2018
Explore Pisac and learn about the pre-Inca
Lunch & shop
Urco (Huanca ceremony – connect to Mother Earth)
Back to Hotel – Hotel Iorana Urubamba
October 21, 2018
Eucalyptus steam – Hotel Iorana Urubamba
October 22, 2018
Tour Machupicchu and explore
Evening Hot Spring (rebirthing ceremony) – Hotel Inti Classic
October 23, 2018
Stay in Machupicchu town
After lunch we visit Jordan Heberth (sound healing)
Travel back to Urubamba (Saint Peter – light of darkness healing)(San pedro Ceremony) – Hotel Iorana Urubamba
October 24, 2018
After lunch we Travel to Cusco – Hotel Munay Wasi Inn
time for private massage, reflexology, coco leave readings (extra charge applies)
October 25, 2018
explore Huanchaco (beach of El Pacifico) and the
Chan Chan (city of mud) and the
Historical center of Trujillo – Hotel Palmeras de Huanchaco
October 26, 2018
and the city of Chiclayo – Hotel Casa de la Luna
October 27, 2018
Bravo Family and partake in a (cleaning ceremony)
retire for the evening – Lodge Horcones de Tucume
October 28, 2018
Explore medicinal plants with local healers
We will visit the Royal Tombs Museum (Lord of Sipan – Machica) and visit the local markets of
Chiclayo – We will explore plants, perfumes, amulets, healing supplies – Hotel Casa de la Luna
October 29, 2018
Boat to lodge on the Nanay River and explore the amazing jungle. Later in the day we will visit with local healer about Ayahuasca – Heliconia Lodge
October 30, 2018
We will swim and exfoliate skin with Amazonas mud, then we will
walk through jungle floor and in the evening there is an opportunity to experience an
Ayahuasca ceremony (Optional) – Heliconia Lodge
October 31, 2018
In the afternoon we will visit an indigineous community, the Yaguas community
Star & moon float on Amazon – Heliconia Lodge
November 1, 2018
After breakfast we will boat back to Iquitos and free time to explore the city.
Hotel Victoria Regia
November 2, 2018
Market and dinner and prepare to
Meet Angela Blaha, a creator of unforgettable experiences. Angela is a consciousness mentor, who focuses on helping people find clarity of purpose, inner peace, life balance and a deep connection to their soul-self.
Angela is the author of Show Me: How to Remember Your Power Through Self-love and forgiveness and bestselling co-author of The Grandmother Legacies. She is a channel, speaker and mentor.
Former head archaeologist of Machu Picchu, will expertly guide our exciting adventure. Ruben Orellana has been an external consultant to the National Institute of Culture in Cusco, Peru and was Director of Andean Shamanic Journeys. Dr. Orellana’s career as an archaeologist culmintated with his being named the Head of Archaeology at Machu Picchu, where he discovered 44 new sites surrounding the Crystal City, including the North Inca trail.
©2018 Angela Blaha | All Rights Reserved.