We have created a world based on doing, building, strategizing, goal setting and achieving, all good qualities to have. But we have focused on them so much that it is now almost detrimental to growth.
Being able to balance these qualities with more feminine qualities of intuition, wisdom, and love expression is the key to changing our past into our future.
Are you living too much in your masculine?
I have been. I was taught early on in my life to DO…..in order to survive in this world I had to overachieve. Do so much that I could succeed. It has been a very lonely world…..the doing portion of me has been successful but at what costs?
Here are a few signs that you have wounded masculine energy.
Doesn’t matter if you are a female or male, we all carry some level of wound. It’s in our DNA.
- You cannot sit still. Are you always needing to be doing something and feel guilty if you’re not? Having wounded masculine energy makes you feel like nothing is ever enough no matter how much you succeed. This most often manifests from childhood trauma, root chakra blockages of not feeling safe.
- You get easily triggered or angry. Do you have a high level of intensity and take things personally, pushing you over the edge frequently? This is a normal adaptation over your lifetime of always being masculine.
- Are you an over-doer? If you have lived in your masculine energy, you are always giving. Feminine energy receives, masculine energy gives. You can recognize it if someone gives you a compliment and you struggle to receive it and you feel like you immediately need to give something back. Do you struggle to ask for help – yep, masculine wound.
- Are you a chronic overthinker? Masculine energy is identified with logical thinking and doesn’t allow for a connection with your heart. Most of us fear our heart because of the emotions that are felt with it so we tend to jump into the logical mind.
- Your body is tense and rigid. When you repress the flow of energy your body will feel tight especially on one side or the other. This is the body holding your masculine wounds.
- Are you always planning for the past or future? Feminine energy lives in the present moment so if you are always thinking about the past or worried about the future you are repressing your feminine energy.
Everyone can heal from these wounds.
Here are a few things you can do to start your healing journey.
Females: practice feeling flow through your body, practice visualization, trust your intuition.
Males: practice grounding yourself, deepen your eye gaze, listen more intently.
I WAS TIRED OF DOING……SO I BECAME MORE BEING.
I can promise you one thing. You will never be the same.